Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Stop the MADNESS, she's done it again...

Matt contacted me yesterday about another scoring error. And what we discovered were a few errors that have impacted the standings, sorry. Below is what we believe to be the correct scores going into the Final Four. Please check them over. We hope this is the correct tally.

I have also set up a new poll. Should Mary Beth remain as Keeper of the Picks? Show her some love or not. PLEASE VOTE.

Ken 47
Amber 47
Tim 46
Mary Beth 45
Ame 45
Lori 45
Kevin 43
Rhonda 43
Deborah 43
Matt 41
Mark H. 42
Mitch 42
Courtney 41
Mark M. 41
Brooke 39
Carrye 37
Kathy 37
Logan 37
Andrew 32
Jonathan 30

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like Mary Beth to remain the score keeper. I will make a note to increase my bribe next year. Mary Beth, call me when Tim isn't around and we will talk.

The Pekin Picker said...

Carrye, unfortunately you were one of the ones impacted by Mary Beth's error. Why would you select FIRE Tim! when I had nothing to do with the scoring?